Saturday, August 11, 2018

Linky Dinky

OK campers, lazy hazy days of summer are here and I am nothing if not the former at the moment.  So I thought I'd just cobble together a bunch of interesting links for you all.  I'll be back to the regular posts next week-get out there and enjoy the sunshine while you can!

I don't often highlight active auctions but sometimes they are just too tasty to ignore. Friend o'the Archive Anthony Nex has an uncut 1955 Topps Baseball sheet up for auction on eBay (for reals).  Check it out:


Keith Olbermann's Baseball Nerd blog is dormant but still worthy of your attention.

K-E-Double L-Oh-Double Good....check out this Kellogg's 3-D card blog of awesomeness.

Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius-indeed!

A fairly new vintage Non-Sports blog with a fine pedigree can be found here.

Vintage Hockey Cards Report lives up to it's name.

Basketball Tartare anyone?  Among its many treasures, some of which relate to our favorite card company, it has a strip of the 1970-71 Topps Basketball short prints:


The funny thing is, I don't believe that sheet extract was necessarily from the Guernsey's auction!


No comments: