Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting Together

I swear I am not a closet Tiger Beat reader (although my youngest reads it). Mrs. Archive's predilection for the teeny-bopper pop of her youth usually leads me to select one of her Christmas presents accordingly. This year it was a Kiss Bobby Sherman card, previously discussed here but never shown as I did not have a good scan. Well, this baby proudly resides in my wife's office now:



The card is in an SGC slab, so she can kiss away without fear of damaging this rare specimen! As noted previously there are 15 Kiss Bobby cards, I suspect one of them is the Kiss Print card shown earlier and which would likley have been overprinted.

The back is pure white, in case you were wondering:



I sincerely hope this is the last Bobby Sherman post I ever make. I warn you however, that the Partridge Family lurks...

No comments: